Virtual Group Fitness Pass
Sign up for the Virtual Group Fitness Pass: REGISTER HERE.
View full Virtual Group Fitness schedule here.
1. Visit the UCLA Recreation Program Registration web page.
2. At the top, click on “Log In” if you have an account or “Sign Up” to create an account.
3. Once logged in, click on “All Activities.”
4. On the left-hand side, select “Fitness & Recreation Classes” and the correct Quarter.
5. Click on the name of the Program Offering.
6. Choose a section and click on REGISTER. Follow instructions to complete the transaction.
Choose Your Workout
Enjoy variety, flexibility and fun with these exciting Group Exercise classes! Designed to provide a balanced workout regimen, the Group Exercise schedule provides a menu of cardiovascular workouts, strength workouts and flexibility workouts to choose from. Mix and match, and remember to vary your workouts for the best and safest program.
Complexity of Movement or Choreography: (Low / Medium / High)
Exercise Intensity: (1 Low / 2 Medium / 3 High)
Each class is listed according to the complexity of choreography and exercise intensity. Each participant is responsible for monitoring his/her own intensity level during class.
Group Exercise Leaders will introduce you to the Rate of Perceived Exertion Scale to monitor exercise intensity during class. This is a subjective method of monitoring intensity and is based on a 0-10 scale. Zero (0) corresponds to the intensity of sleeping. Ten (10) corresponds to the intensity of running as fast as you possibly can.
For more information on fitness guidelines, consult one of our certified Personal Fitness Trainers or Group Exercise Leaders.
Our Group Exercise Leaders (GEL) are highly trained. Upon completion of an entire year long training program, participants must pass a nationally recognized certification exam, an in-house practical exam and an in-house audition. Proudly, most of our instructors are UCLA students and graduates of our training program.