Fall 2022 Events
Holly Jolly Play Days for UCLA Staff & Faculty:
Sprinkle more FUN, PLAY & GOOD HEALTH into your holiday season!
Join us for a four week healthy holiday campaign full of games, healthy holiday tips, movement, a Bruin Bake-Off and more! Once you sign up, you'll receive weekly Monday emails with instructions on how to participate each week.
• 11/14/22 - 12/9/22 •
Week 1: Self-guided Puzzle Walk
Week 2: Game Week & Cornhole Tournament
Week 3: Healthier Holiday Baking Contest & Bruin Bake-Off
Week 4: 12 Staircases of December
UCLA Recreation Halloween Walk 2022:
Thank you for walking with us!
1. Visit the UCLA Recreation Program Registration web page.
3. Click on "Memberships & Fitness Passes"
4. Select which pass you would like to register for and follow instructions to complete the transaction.
5. IMPORTANT: Throughout the quarter, for IN-PERSON classes, please save your spot for any classes you plan to attend. Class reservations for each class open 7 days in advance. *By signing up for each class each week, you will be able to be notified of any schedule changes or cancelations. Go to "Group X Pass (Reservations)" at https://secure.recreation.ucla.edu to find all Group X Pass classes listed.
6. "Walk-Ups" are allowed. While we encourage reservations, it is not required and we encourage you to attend even if you did not make a reservation. Spots will likely still be available even when the class shows that it is full because there are often "no shows."
7. Please cancel any reservation for any class you are no longer planning to attend. This helps to make sure spots are available for those wanting a spot. Do this by going into your Recreation Online Store profile under your purchases and selecting the three dots next to each class you reserve.