Time for a HYDRATION or FUEL break? See below for healthy tips and CHANGE THE WAY YOU WORK!
- Re-think your drink and ditch the sugar-sweetened beverages.
- Fill a large water bottle at the start of each day and drink regularly to stay hydrated.
- Make your water flavorful and fun! Try our PAWsitively Refreshing Spa Water, Lemon Ginger Water or Fruit Infused Water.
- Mix it up with carbonated water or enjoy plain old tap water.
- Need a coffee break? Enjoy a moderate amount of coffee, if you like!
- Use the Bruin P.A.W.S Meal Plan and meal plan tips to prepare your meals in advance, so healthy options are ready when you need them.
- Start the day off with a healthy, satisfying breakfast.
- Take a real lunch break and tune out for a mental break.
- Need a snack break? Choose a smarter snack.
- Be mindful of your hunger cues throughout the day.
- Know your nutrients. Pick nutrient dense foods for lasting energy.
- Plan healthier meetings using the UCLA Healthy Meeting Guide.
- Learn about Nutrition Counseling options.
- Explore additional Fitwell Nutrition Resources
- Utilize the UCLA Teaching Kitchen: